Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 6

Made it another week!!! This is getting VERY tough! The smaller people are killing us in the challenges and of course don't need to lose much to gain a higher % of loss. Overall I placed 7Th in weight loss with 4.8 pounds lost. Something was up with that scale I am afraid because it weighed me about a pound less than the scale at home. I hope this doesn't hurt me this week! Mother nature came and went this week starting on Saturday.....PMS stinks when you are in a weight-loss competition!

The challenge was on the escalators in the mall. They turned the two in the middle of crossroads mall to the going down position and put 12 of us on each side. Basically whoever lasted the longest won the challenge. I lasted a whopping 2.07 minutes! STOP LAUGHING! :) It was very hard. My legs weren't as tired as my heart was. Not sure why, but I was gasping for air. The winner(s) lasted 45 minutes. Keep in mind the there were 3 people left up there. One is a police officer, one was a young puppy, like 20-something and the other a marathon runner. All much lighter than about half the people there. Very strong! The marathon runner was UP for the week so the other two guys bailed and let her win......STUPID. Because of that my teammate, Jason, his wife was eliminated even though she had a better number than her and one other person. Now, I don't think these guys realized they just left someone who can beat them in the competitions in the contest.........

The contest is getting tougher, the workouts are getting tougher, but the results are showing. I am hoping for a good week this week. After posting BIG numbers two weeks in a row I feel like I am going to hit a wall soon though. Let's hope now.

This Saturday our challenge is at the gym. I found out today it is the One Ton challenge. Basically we will be moving ONE TON of weights from point A to point B......

I also found out on April 11Th we will be moving an AIRPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am down 25.6 pounds total since Jan. 28Th.

No comments:

Post a Comment