Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 2

So, I cant talk, cant breath and cough with every move it seemed. But I kept at it! One workout I came in with a fever, when home and crashed. It lasted a week and I recovered fully.

We had our first weigh in and challenge this week. The challenge was Dodge ball! How fun is that? They included the last contest people and the survivor contest people (another contest the gym was holding) which made it interesting. I hadn't played dodge ball since high school!!

Our team lost first time around. I can proudly say I was NOT the first person who got out!! I was 4th out of 6 people. The orange team won the challenge and got immunity which was the worst case scenario for me. The two women who are closest to my weight are now immune and cant get eliminated! YIKES!!! I don't even look at the men because they can lose a pound when they sneeze. So they start to rattle off the placement and I wasn't in the top 10, not the top 15...and I started to panic! Finally they call my name! 19th place, 11.2 pounds lost. whew!

Due to immunity, someone got knocked out that didn't fall below the line which was heartbreaking and my worst fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment